A final update from the Pima County Sheriff's Department has left onlookers frustrated after very few new details let slip.
Following a massive SWAT raid on Friday evening related to Nancy Guthrie's disappearance, the sheriff's department said the FBI is asking for details to kept under wraps.
'Law enforcement activity is underway at a residence near E Orange Grove Rd & N First Ave related to the Guthrie case,' the department wrote on X.
'Because this is a joint investigation, at the request of the FBI - no additional information is currently available.'
Comments underneath fumed at the underwhelming update.
'Still waiting for a "written statement." All we get are posts on X,' one user said.
'Glad you made us wait for two hours saying a statement was forthcoming only to post this. You should have just called a lid on it for the night hours ago,' another quipped.
'So first you say there will be a written statement but now you’re saying the FBI is gagging you. Which is it??'
The frustration comes after three people were detained in Tucson, just minutes from Guthrie's home, in connection to the search for the 84-year-old.
FBI officials told CNN that Guthrie has not yet been located and her abductor has not yet been identified, AZ Family reported.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos said of the situation that the operation's efforts were law enforcement 'actively working a lead.'
Two men and a woman, believed to be the mother of one, were pulled from inside the property during the operation.
Pima County SWAT surrounded the residence and began searching the home after the three individuals were removed.
NewsNation's Brian Entin said two of those detained appeared to surrender voluntarily, according to TMZ
According to NewsNation, a traffic stop nearby is believed to be connected to the operation. Officers blocked off the roadway just under two miles from Guthrie's home, the outlet reported.
The investigation into Nancy's kidnapping is nearing the two week mark after she was taken from her $1 million home in Tucson in the early hours of February 1.
The latest ransom note to TMZ, marking the third received so far, claimed to know the identity of Nancy's kidnapper, asking for the full $100,000 FBI reward in bitcoin for the information.
Investigators have been inundated with thousands of tips after chilling doorbell camera footage was published the night of her disappearance.
The FBI released a detailed description of an individual, claiming the suspect is a man between 5’9” and 5’10” with an average build, who was wearing a black 25‑liter ‘Ozark Trail Hiker Pack’ backpack in the video.
Follow along for more details as the investigation unfolds
'Three detained' during massive SWAT raid in search for Nancy Guthrie